After planning my own wedding, I realized how complicated and stressful this task can be by yourself. With that experience, I was inspired to help other couples with their new beginning in life. Taking the load off my clients so they can enjoy every moment is truly rewarding! The romantic barn style weddings I have worked with in the past leave guests feeling like they know more about the newlyweds than when they arrived. Working together as a team will allow me to bring all of your ideas, thoughts, and style to life. I want this day to be as stress-free for the two of you as possible. So sit back and watch your wedding dreams become a beautiful masterpiece with Everlasting Details.
We typically respond to emails within 1 hour,
or, I can be reached now at 262-497-3112
What our clients are saying…
Day of Coordination(Months of Coordination)
- The planning process for day of coordination will begin immediately after I am hired. In order to properly assist you on your day, we will begin the planning process several months in advance. This service includes the rehearsal as well as coordinating the entire day of your wedding. Timing and placement of attendants. Instruction and supervision to make sure everything runs smoothly. Together we will develop a detailed Day of Timeline. I will coordinate with vendors such as caterer, officiant, limo, bartender, etc. Complete organization for the entire event. I will be the first person to arrive the day of your wedding and the last person to leave once the reception is over. I will be responsible for keeping the flow of guests moving through each phase of your wedding. I will collect all of your personal and sentimental items to be given to you or assigned person.
Full CoordinationFull Wedding Coordination
- Develop a budget
- Preferred vendor list
- Vendor billing assistance
- Full timeline schedule
- Planning Software with client portal
- Wedding Website
- Personal and professional care with all vendors and contracts to give clients peace of mind when dealing with details. Ensuring vendors are held accountable for their services.
- (This fee includes all other services offered excluding Everlasting Decor Rustic Rentals)
- Create guest list log
- Send out invitations
- Recieve RSVPs
- RSVP follow-ups
- Communicate guest count to vendors
- Tracking mail delivery dates
- Arranging out of town guest accommodations and transportation
- Guest greetings and seating
- Thank you card send outs
- Gift organization
Decor Set-upBasic & Full Plan
- Basic Plan
- Tables, chairs, and linens
- Centerpieces and tableware
- Ceremony seating.
- Starting at $ 250
- Full Plan
- (Includes everything in Basic Plan as well as)
- All props and decor
- Individual site setup
- Full venue layout plan
- Signage, place cards, entry tables, accent decor, etc.
Clean upClean up & Returns
- When the event is over, we will organize all decor and rented items for return. We will fully clean all areas used, giving you peace of mind as newlyweds. We will keep a list of all items to be returned to vendors along with delivery of said items. Additional charge for mileage when returning items to vendors.